credits :
Hover The Pics
Hello

Assalamualaikum, Hello, Anyong, Konichiwa! Take your time in here and leave some comment and trace for me. Thanks!


More?
entries profile stuff
+Follow Home

tagboard

Double click the Cbox and say something. ^_^
Notepad : My new best friend~ ^_^ by
22 September 2011|0 talkative person(s)

Asaalamualaikum~! ^_^

Lately, there's a lot of thing happen in my life, and I need to write it down into something so that I can remember that certain event~ But there is a little problem: I always forgot to bring my little notebook and my pen is outta ink, and I often to forgot to buy a new one.
The solution: Notepad...Errr, I mean, in the laptop, that is~

And why did I wrote it down in my laptop~? The very main reason is because I always bring my laptop anywhere, everywhere, anytime, every time~ I usually done most of my work in my laptop, and I'm an Internet freak, so yeah~ That's the main ideas and reason~ =D



The second one is you don't need a pen and paper to write, thus eco-friendly and and you don't need to worry about the ink, because IT WILL NEVER RUNS OUT~! This is very convenient if I'm going to write about something really long, according to the event~ Well, mostly I'll write little by little, then I compile it into one complete story about the event~  And you don't need a liquid paper, make the whole writing look more nicer and organized ~

But, there is one tiny problem~ There's no problem at all if you write something in your laptop with a low battery indoor because you'll easily find a plug and connect to your AC, but what about outdoors~? I always encounter this problem if I forgot to charge my battery~ Hmmm...I wonder if some manufacture would sold something like this:


Yup, the solution for my problem: Solar~ But unfortunately, I don't have that kind of device~ Maybe someone would invent something like this~ Then I would buy it the moment they sold this device~ I mean, the solar-thingging~ Not the laptop + solar like above~


So yeah, most of people would write something (especially diaries) in a notebook, but I'm the other way around~ If someone would try to read you notebook, they would do it easily, if there's something that you should keep for yourself~ As for mine note, I'll encrypt it with password, so that no one, I mean, NO ONE, can read my notes~ Ngeee~ >.<
Well, that's it for today~ Maybe I'll post something about emo-thingging~ Maybe...oh well~

Oh yeah, I might post all my notes that I wrote before into this blog, so get ready~ I'll create a new page later on, so I need someone that would help me with my blog design~


Speaking of wish, where is my notebook~? And I forgot to buy a new pen~ =="

◄ OlderNewer ►