credits :
Hover The Pics
Hello

Assalamualaikum, Hello, Anyong, Konichiwa! Take your time in here and leave some comment and trace for me. Thanks!


More?
entries profile stuff
+Follow Home

tagboard

Double click the Cbox and say something. ^_^
Tumblr~ Sneek Preview for The Blog~ ^_^ by
18 September 2011|0 talkative person(s)

Assalamualaikum~ ^_^

Without further ado, I present to you, my Tumblr~!

Well, you might ask why I have Tumbr account so suddenly ~? Well, the story starts when I remember one of my best buddy have a Tumblr account ~ Well, I didn't know what the hell is Tumblr, but after I take a peep of it, it was reaaly nice~ Let just say it's kinda like blogging + twitting~ So, yeah, Blogspot + Twitter~ You can check out his Tumblr here~ Most of it was picture, but hey, picture tells a story~ ^_^

Now, you might wonder again:

Just as you said, it's like blogging + twitting~ So, why the hell you start troubling yourself updating both~? Can you just stick with one~?

Well, you didn't know the motive yet~ My Tumblr is kinda like sneek preview of what I'm going to write in the future~ Let's just say it's a draft, or an idea on what I'm going to express~ But, it's not complete~ It may come in points, pictures or any kinds of inspiration, I'll update there first, then I'll update here~

Still not clear~? Like I said before, Tumblr is really nice and clean, if you like simple stuff~ So yeah, I like it because it's simple~

Just check it out, and you'll find out soon enough~ ^_^

Damn, I don't know how to explain~ =="

◄ OlderNewer ►