credits :
Hover The Pics
Hello

Assalamualaikum, Hello, Anyong, Konichiwa! Take your time in here and leave some comment and trace for me. Thanks!


More?
entries profile stuff
+Follow Home

tagboard

Double click the Cbox and say something. ^_^
Relationship Problem : Clash by
27 November 2011|0 talkative person(s)

Assalamualaikum to all lonely, sad girl and ego, playboys~



Lately, I'm currently become a counselor to most of my friends. And almost all of them are girls. They're having an issue regarding about their boyfriend. One of my friend said that she lay a trap for his boyfriend, make a fake profile in Facebook and seduce him. Unfortunately, her boyfriend ate the bait, and she lost her trust to her boyfriend.

Another story is my friend didn't stand the pressure because she feel that she's away from remembering Allah. She complain that she didn't read al-Quran like she used to be, and all she did we're text, text, and text. She want to clash with her boyfriend but she can't do it. She just couldn't say that she want to end their relationship.

Well, basically, I've encounter this problem so many times before. It didn't happen to me, but it did happen to my other friend and most of my Tagged friend. Here's some problem and it's solution. (Well, my solution, that is.)

  1. "Alif, I can't stop thinking about him, but whenever we pass by a cute girl, he always end up looking and stalking at that girl. What should I do?"
                Well, in this case, it's a normal thing when a boy attract to cute girls (*ouch) because it's a boy's nature. You just have to relax and calm down. He just flirting looking, not checking. LOOKING, BUT NOT CHECKING. He just like cute things. He could stare at Angry Bird plush toy because it's cute. If you really love him, don't clash with him yet. But if can't stand with his 'normal' behavior, best if you consider twice before making any decision.


    2.  "Alif, it's been a while since the last time me and my boyfriend text each other. I'm starting to doubt about him, so I make a fake profile on Facebook. It turns out, my boyfriend like my 'fake profile'. I can't stop crying. What should I do?"

               That one son of a (*beep). Personally, I can't accept a man with no responsibility. To be honest, a man without responsibility in his life is not a man. And from my personal thought, it's best if you dump him. But it's okay if you want to give him another chance, but make sure to keep an eye for him. You don't want to end up happen it again to you, do you?





          3. "Alif, I'm afraid that i could hurt his feeling. I don't want him to end up like my ex-boyfriend. He's so sweet. I don't want to hurt his feeling, not anymore. So the best solution is to break up with him. But what should I do? I don't want to break his heart."

                 In this case, why not you ask him about his feeling towards you. And ask him if he could understand your decision in any circumstances. If he could understand you and let you go, then it  would be easy for you to break with him. But bear in mind, he still love you, so you shouldn't abandon him. Instead, try to ask him like "How are you" or "Have you eat your lunch?" In this way, he would feel appreciate and understand you more about you.  



Well, that's all for today folks. Sorry if I didn't update my blog as often like before. My friend keeps kidnap me from my laptop. Every time I planned to update my blog, my friend asked me to hang out outside. Anyway, keep supporting me~! And thanks for reading! ^_^



P/S: I need more ideas. Well, I did have before, but it vanish, and I forgot to wrote it down to my notepad. =,="

◄ OlderNewer ►