credits :
Hover The Pics
Hello

Assalamualaikum, Hello, Anyong, Konichiwa! Take your time in here and leave some comment and trace for me. Thanks!


More?
entries profile stuff
+Follow Home

tagboard

Double click the Cbox and say something. ^_^
Happy KookieDay! xD by
24 April 2012|0 talkative person(s)

Assalamualaikum and good day to Running Man die-hard-fan.




To most of the Running Man fans, I think you all know what is is today. That's right, 11.00PM Malaysia time and 12.00AM Korea time, it's Kim Jong Kook's 'SPARTA!' birthday! To most of the fans, we call it 'KookieDay'. I bet there's a tons of wishes in Twitter later (since I've check my Twitter account, and most of the fans are looking forward to wish and retweet as many wish as they can. Well, we'll see what's going to happen. I just pray that Twitter server wouldn't crash like during the New Year celebration. LOL~

If you're reading this Kim Jong Kook 'Sparta', I wish you a Happy Birthday! May prosperity comes along with you this year. And a little wish of luck for Running Man. Don't get yourself been punish again, alright? xD

Okay, to spice things up, I receive news about Haha's transformation ( a.k.a Jong Kook's dongsaeng ). Looks like he was on diet based on Jong Kook's advice. His transformation was clear when one of the show called Star Life Theater on April 16th. He was appear again in the same show on April 18th.


HaHa reveals his exercise regimen on ‘Star Life Theater’
Source: Newsen
Credit: allkpop


HaHa recently revealed his personal diet method to the public.

On the April 16th broadcast of KBS 2TV‘s ‘Star Life Theater‘, cameras followed the entertainer around to document his day-to-day activities.

After ending a fully scheduled day, HaHa came home to his apartment, immediately changed into his sportswear, and headed for the stairs. He was beginning his daily exercise of walking up to the 22nd floor from the ground floor of his apartment. The star was mindful of his neighbors as well, not even letting the PD ask questions as he headed quietly to the stairwell.

Once arriving at the top of the apartment, HaHa then took the elevator down to the first floor and repeated the process all over again. The PD remarked, “It takes about four minutes to reach the top,” to which HaHa replied, “The time will gradually increase the more I do it though.

Despite being exhausted, it didn’t seem as if HaHa was going to conclude his exercise any time soon. He explained, “Kim Jong Kook taught me this exercise. I need to do at least three more hours,” and told the PD to go ahead and leave, proving his dedication to the exercise.



HaHa shares Kim Jong Kook’s tips after losing 13 lbs in 3 weeks
Source: Newsen
Credit: allkpop


HaHa revealed the secrets to his diet on April 18th’s airing of KBS‘s ‘Star Life Theater‘.

As he jogged on the treadmill, he shared some dieting tips. After revealing that he had lost 13.2 pounds (6 kg) in just three weeks, he added, “I bet a lot of people can relate, but I work out so I can eat.

HaHa shared, “I can eat until I’m full, but it depends on what the food is. It’s the difference between being full from hamburgers or five-grain rice. I can eat as much meat as I want also. But the difference is whether the meat is fried, lightly cooked, or boiled.

He added, “Kim Jong Kook hyung knows how much I love to eat so he told me, ‘Eat. Eat until you’re full, but change the food.’


Well, that's it for today's entry. But before I go, here's some embarrassing moment of Jong Kook 'Sparta' during episode 31. I laugh so loud, especially it mix well with the sound effect.


Sorry for the bad quality though. >.<


'THIS...IS...SPAR..HURK!'

HURK!


xD

Labels: , , , , , , ,


◄ OlderNewer ►