credits :
Hover The Pics
Hello

Assalamualaikum, Hello, Anyong, Konichiwa! Take your time in here and leave some comment and trace for me. Thanks!


More?
entries profile stuff
+Follow Home

tagboard

Double click the Cbox and say something. ^_^
Where Have You Been? (Take Five Session) by
27 September 2012|0 talkative person(s)

Assalamualaikum and a very good evening to all. Hi guys! It's been a long time since the last time I update this blog of mine. For that, I'll explain some Q&A for some of your question. It's take five session! This may be a quick question that I grab from somewhere, but thanks for the question!



Q1. WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?! YOU SAID THAT YOU'LL UPDATE YOUR BLOG NOW AND THEN?!

Well...to answer that question, the answer is simple; I'm freaking busy for this semester, honestly. I mean, I recently active in joining debate club, have to handle a lot of activities regarding KUSIS (Kelab Keusahawanan Siswa) and most importantly, non-stop incoming assignment and test. So yeah, pretty much, everyday was a war for me. I always have a lot of things I want to express in blog, but I didn't have much time like I used to. Like most of the guys said, time to quit playing around. Hahaha!

Q2. So how are you? What happen to you recently?

Well...to be honest, A LOT! Like I told you guys, I have a lot of things I want to share with you guys, but I didn't have the change and time for me to update my blog. But Insya-Allah, whenever I had the time, I'll post it. IF I HAVE THE TIME, THAT IS. I can't promise you, but it will be there, so don't worry. I'll keep you guys posted. :)

Q3. What is your relationship status? According to your Facebook profile, it says "It's complicated". So what does that mean?

First of all, you may or you may not notice, but I actually had a crush on someone. Technically speaking, I'm single, but not available. There's a lot of things going on between me and her, but I'll get to that point one day.

Q4. Since you're not active in blogging, does that mean you're lacking of ideas? You're not frequently online to any Social Network Services (SNS) like you used to?

HELL NO! Well, to be honest, sometimes I didn't have ideas for me to update my blog, but hey! I still have a lot of things to share with you guys, either in my point of view or other points of view. Again, it will be there, Insya-Allah. :)
And no, I'm still active in SNS, but I'm more to Twitter now, since something's wrong with my Facebook JavaScript. But don't worry, I'll keep myself updated to you guys. After all, it;s one of my habits. Oh, in case if you're wondering how to follow me, look at the top right of the screen. Just click cute little Conan icon to like my Facebook page or follow my Twitter account and Formspring. So fell free to ask anything and i might post another Take Five session. :)

Q5. Still stick with anime stuff?

Of course! In fact, I'm downloading the latest anime, Sword Art Online which is it could be the most popular anime in 2012. I'm downloading it every Sunday, since it was release every Saturday. If you're wondering where to download anime, go to Animetake and the latest anime for you will be there. I suggest download them using torrent if you're internet connection is slow, since P2P sharing is much more reliable.


Well, I guess I already take up your 5 minutes. In any case, I'll might update a lot during this weekend since I'm totally free at that time. Until then, let me focus on finishing my task and writing a draft for upcoming entry, keyh? Till then, see you! :D


◄ OlderNewer ►